IOCL Recruitment 2019 Notification Out: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released notification to fill 312 vacancies and applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, important dates and the details regarding IOCL Recruitment. The online link to apply for 312 vacancies has also been provided in this post.
IOCL Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-12-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-01-2020
Tentative Date for Download of Admit Card: 28-01-2020
Tentative Date of Written Test: 02-02-2020
IOCL 2020 Recruitment : Age Limit (as on 30.11.2019)
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable to as per rules
IOCL Educational Qualifications (as on 30.11.2019 )
- For Technician Apprentice: Diploma (Relevant Engg Trade)
- For Trade Apprentice: ITI (Relevant Trade)
- For Trade Apprentice-Accountant: Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator: Class XII or it is equivalent
IOCL Period of Apprenticeship Training
- 12 Months for all disciplines except
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) & Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) will be having 15 Months training
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
- Selection shall be on the basis of the performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option.
- The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for the selection process.
- The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Written Exam Pattern
For Trade Apprentice Accountant
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)
- General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities – 25 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 Marks
- General Awareness – 25 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics)
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks