Q1. The Chief Minister of which state announced his resignation from the post of CM.
Ans Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
Q2 On which day is the Indian Constitution Day celebrated?
Ans 26 November
- On this day in 1949, 26 November is celebrated as Constitution Day to mark the accession of the Indian Constitution by the Constituent Assembly.
- In 2019, it celebrated the 70th anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution.
- It came into force on 26 January 1950.
- It makes citizens aware of the values and principles expressed in the Constitution and encourages all Indians to play their rightful role in strengthening Indian democracy.
- Its purpose is to create awareness about the fundamental duties enshrined in the Constitution.
- The Constitution of India is the longest written constitution in the world. |
- It took about 2 years, 11 months and 17 days to complete the constitution.
Q3 Recently which company launched the credit-linked subsidy services Avas portal?
- Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs: Hardeep Singh Puri
Q4 Which government has given 5% reservation to players in jobs right now?
Ans Madhya Pradesh
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh: Kamal Nath;
- Governor: Lal G. Tandon.
- Minister of Sports and Youth Welfare: Jeetu Patwari
Q5 Recently in which state Etawah Lion Safari has been inaugurated?
Ans Uttar Pradesh
- Etawah Lion Safari, formally known as Etawah Safari Park.
- It is a drive-through safari park.
- It with an area of 350 hectares (860 acres)
- It is one of the largest safari parks in Asia.
- Current CM of UP: Yogi Adityanath, Governor:
- Anandiben Patel.
Q6 Which government has just inaugurated the National Tribal Crafts Fair 2019?
Ans Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik
- The fair aims to preserve, promote and popularize traditional tribal arts and crafts and to help artisans find better opportunities to develop their skills through cross-cultural interactions for the commercial viability of their products.
- Utkal Day or Odisha Day is celebrated every year on 01 April.
- Governor of Odisha: Ganeshi Lal.
Q8 Which IAS officer has agreed to join the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) at its headquarters in Madrid, Spain?
Ans Suman Billa
- The membership of UNWTO consists of 158 countries.
- Founded: October 1975
Q9 Commercial vehicle manufacturer Ashok Leyland Limited (ALL) has signed a memorandum of understanding with which bank?
Ans ICICI Bank
- Parent organization of Ashok Leyland Limited: Hinduja Group
- Headquarters: Chennai.
- Founder: Raghunandan Saran.
10 Which country’s school has won the Neaga Khan Architecture Award?
Ans Floating School Project of Bangladesh
- Bangladesh is a country of water.
- A large part of its landscape remains submerged under water during the monsoon months.
- It is a school floating above the water named ‘The Arcadia Education Project’.
- This school was built by Razia Alam.
- The school was designed by Saif ul Haq (International Architect).
- The school has won several international prestigious awards along with the Aga Khan Architecture Award.
Q11. SEBI has fined 7 firms how many lakhs for fake trading?
Ans. Rs 40.5 lakhs
- SEBI Chairman: Ajay Tyagi
- Established: 12 April 1992.
- Headquarters: Mumbai.
Q12 Which city of India has attained the highest position in the Global Prosperity Index 2019?
- Delhi is ranked 101 in this list and Mumbai is ranked 107.
- Zurich city of Switzerland topped the list is .
- Vienna is the second capital of Austria.
Q13 Who has recently won the double trap national title in the 63rd National Shotgun Shooting Competition?
Ans Sangram Dahiya, Varsha Varman
Q14 Which Indian has won a bronze medal in the Asian Archery Championship?
Ans Deepika Kumari and Atanu Das
Q15. When is National Milk Day celebrated?
Ans 26 November
- This day marks the birth anniversary of Varghese Kurien, the father of the White Revolution in India.
- This year, the 98th birth anniversary of Dr. Kurien has been celebrated. The Indian Dairy Association (IDA) first initiated the initiative to celebrate the day in 2014.
- First National Milk Day was celebrated on 26 November 2014
- World Milk Day is observed on 1 June every year by the United Nations.
Q16 Where did the Railways establish the Institute of Financial Management?
- Railway Minister: Piyush Goyal.
- John Mathai was the first railway minister of independent India.