State Bank of India has released the official notification of SBI Clerk 2020. State Bank of India conducts competitive examination every year for the recruitment of various posts like Probationary Officer, Clerk and other various posts and recruitment of qualified candidates to various posts. This year, SBI Clerk notification has been issued for the recruitment of 8000+ vacancies in SBI. Eligible candidates, who wish to join State Bank of India as a clerk, have to register online for the recruitment process. The initial date for online registration and application is 3 January 2020 and the last day of online registration is 26 January 2020. The link of SBI Clerk Official Notification is given below:
- Online registration starting date: 03.01.2020
- Online Application Closed: 26.01.2020
- Preliminary Examination: In February / March 2020 (Temporary)
- Mains Exam: March 19.04.2020 (Temporary)
- Age: (As on 01.01.2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Educational Qualification :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification from any institution recognized by the Central Government.
- Must have basic knowledge of computer.
- The date of passing the eligibility test will be the date of appearing on the marksheet or final certificate issued by the university / institute.
PWD (Gen/ EWS)
PWD (SC/ ST)
Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled ExServicemen
Actual period of service rendered in
defense services + 3 years, (8 years for
Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years
Widows, Divorced women and
women judicially separated
from their husbands & who are
7 years (subject to maximum age limit
of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years
for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST
- For General / OBC / EWS Class: 750 / –
- For SC / ST / PWD / XS category: NIL
- All those students who want to start their career from banking sector, should check eligibility criteria and apply online.