SSC MTS Question Paper 2020 PDF: Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted SSC MTS Tier 1 Exams 2020 from 05 October to 02 November 2021. The staff selection commission conducts SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Exam every year to recruit candidates through SSC MTS Recruitment. SSC MTS Question Paper 2021 PDF is available here to download in Hindi and English language.
The exam is conducted in two stages Tier 1 and Tier 2, first one is a computer-based test and the second one is a descriptive test. This post will include all shifts question papers of SSC Multi Tasking Staff Tier 1 Exam 2020 in Hindi and English Language.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2020
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- There was a negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers.
- Paper – I have Objective Type MCQs only.
- The exam was in both languages i.e in English & Hindi.
- Paper-II is of qualifying nature and will only test your elementary skills.
- Those candidates who qualify for the paper I will be eligible for Paper II.
SSC MTS 2020 Tier -1 Question Paper with Official Answer Keys in PDF
|Date||SHIFT – I||SHIFT – II||SHIFT – III|
Benefits Of SSC MTS Previous Year Papers PDF
The advantages of solving MTS Previous Year Question Papers are listed below:
- Know the Exam Pattern: Attempting previous year question papers will help the candidates understand the exam pattern, the number of questions in each section, the type of questions asked.
- Understand the Difficulty Level: Attempting the questions of past years helps candidates get an idea about the difficulty level of the exam – whether the exam questions are easy, difficult, or have a moderate level of difficulty.
- Build the Strategy: Solving SSC MTS Question Papers 2020 PDF helps candidates build a proper strategy to take the exam – how to attempt the questions, how much time to be allocated to each section, etc. This is very important if you want to convert your knowledge to marks.
- Identify Your Weaknesses: Solving any Previous Year Papers and analyzing your performance will help you identify your knowledge gaps, gaps in time management, question selection skills, etc. You can then focus on those particular aspects where you are weak and improve on them.
- Track Your Performance: Attempting previous year papers will help candidates to identify their weak and strong areas. Practicing regularly will enable candidates to track their performance level after each test.
- Improve Your Time Management Skill: Solving the previous year’s question papers will help candidates to improve their time management skills.
Frequently Asked Questions on SSC MTS Previous Year Papers
|Q. When will SSC MTS Exam be conducted?
A. SSC MTS Exam will be held in two stages. Paper I will be held from October 5 to 20, 2021.
|Q. What is the selection process of SSC MTS 2021?
A. The SSC MTS selection process comprises Paper 1, Paper 2 and Document Verification.
|Q. What is the benefit of solving SSC MTS Previous Year Papers?
A. Attempting or solving previous year question paper will help candidates understand the paper pattern, kind of question asked and also improve test-taking skills such as time management, accuracy and speed.
|Q. How many questions are asked in the Paper 1 exam?
A. There are 25 questions asked for each section of Paper 1.
|Q.From where can I download free MTS previous years papers PDF?
A. Visit embibe.com and get access to free study material written by experts along with SSC MTS previous years papers.