01 I. He has now become a …….. to reckon with.
II. it is better not to use…..to prove one’s point.
02. I. He tried his….best to score distinction in this exam.
II. It pays to keep ……head in am emergency
03. I. The system is working with …..to getting things done.
II. ……..must be commanded and not demanded
04. I. There is a complaint against him that he …..the mistakes of his juniors.
II. A good thing about his house is that it……..the sea.
05. I. Out of the total loans……by the bank, the largest share was for infrastructure.
II. the tree are…..throughout the area.
06. The special court was…..without having reached any decision on the case.
07.. Siddhartha…..his wife and children, and left for the mountains.
08.. The combination of high IQ and general knowledge makes it easier to…..these skills
09. Please be patient, all your grievances will be…….
10. It’s doesn’t look like you’re all that……..at singing either.