RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 1st Shift for 18th Jan 2021 : Check Detailed Analysis of Phase 2 Shift 1 RRB NTPC EXAM Analysis 2020: The RRB NTPC CBT 1 2020 exam conducted by the railway on 18th January in 1st Shift is over. RRB NTPC Shift 1 Exam Analysis is a crucial aspect that aspirants look for after the exam. Many candidates are eyeing on the RRB NTPC exam analysis for Shift 1 as it provides an insight into the questions asked in the first shift of the exam. This post contains the subject wise exam Analysis for RRB NTPC 2020 Shift 1 held on 18th January From 10:30 AM to 12 Noon so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level.
The RRB NTPC was an online examination with 3 sections that contains 100 questions for 100 marks, the time duration of the exam is 90 minutes. Negative marking of 1/3 mark for each wrong answer.
|Examination Section||No. of Questions||
(120 minutes for PwBD candidates)
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis and Good Attempts 18th January Shift 1
As per the review obtained from students, the level of the RRB NTPC exam was easy-moderate. A total of 100 questions were asked to be attempted in 90 minutes.
|Section||Subjects||Number Of Questions||Good Attempts|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||27-29|
RRB NTPC Section Wise Details Exam Analysis for 18th January Shift 1:
Here are we are giving you a detailed analysis for RRB NTPC Shift 1 Exam 2020. The exam consists of 3 sections i.e. mathematics. general awareness and general intelligence and reasoning.
RRB NTPC Shift 1 Exam Analysis 2020 for 18th January of General Awareness
The general awareness section generally gives a tough time to aspirants. Questions from Current affairs are mainly asked in the exam covering the majority of the portion. Check out the distribution and level of questions asked in this particular section. Some questions asked in today’s RRB NTPC general awareness exam analysis are given below.
- Longest rail network in which state of India? [Maharasthta, Rajasthan, UP , ]
- Which states are connected by golden triangle tourism [Lucknow, Agra, Delhi, Jaipur]
- Which railway line is parallel to Arabian sea?
- One question from Western Ghat between Mumbai & Pune. Advertisement
- Kuna is the currency of which country?
- Food Digestive System in series-> Injestion, Ejection, Dijesion
- Who wrote “Test Of My Life”
- What was the seal on the Harappan Civilisation coin?
- Who can summon the parliament for joint sitting?
- President can nominate members from which community?[Ans-Angular Indian]
- Who gave the term Geography?
- Hornbill festival is related to which state?
- Mgnrega started in which year
- Beti Bachao Beti padao aim of?
- Rio climate exchange program was held in which year?
- Study of Birds is called?
- Champaran Movement year?
- INC Lucknow session President?
- Red Fort of Agra Build by?
- The slogan “Do or Die”?
- Which of the following is a National Organization?
- Ist Eart Summit hosted by?
- Full-Form of COBOL?
RRB NTPC Mathematics Exam Analysis Shift 1 for 18th January
The mathematics section is generally lengthy comprising questions from arithmetic and advance maths. The level of this section in the exam was easy to moderate. The topic-wise distribution of questions has been provided below.
|S.No||Topic||No of Questions||Level|
|3.||Ratio & Proportion||3-4||Easy|
|9.||Time and Work||5-6||Easy-Moderate|
|11.||Time, Speed and Distance||–||–|
|13.||DI (Bar Grapgh)||5||Moderate|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 18th January for General Intelligence & Reasoning
The reasoning section tests the thinking abilities of the candidates and comprises a total of 30 questions for 30 marks. The level of reasoning section was easy. The subject-wise distribution of questions asked along with the level has been provided below.
- sinA+cosecA=2, then find sin^8A+cosec^8A=?
- x^2+ax+b= 0, x^2+bx+a=0, find the value of a+b=?
- what should be added in 5474 so that it is exactly divisible by 3468?
- no questions from SI & CI
- There were no questions from profit & loss
|S.No||Topic||No of Questions||Level|
|2.||Sitting arrangement (Circular)||4||Easy-Moderate|
|6.||Statement & Assumptions||2||Moderate|
|7.||Statement & Conclusion||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|11.||Odd one out||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
You May Also Like to Read :
- RRB NTPC Exam Phase 1, 2, 3 All 76 Shift Gk pdf [28th Dec. 2020 to 13 feb. 2021 ]
- RRB NTPC Exam Phase 3rd All Shift Gk pdf [31th Jan. to 13 feb . 2021]
- RRB NTPC Exam Phase 2 All Shift Gk pdf [16th Jan. to 30 Jan. 2021 ]
- RRB NTPC Exam 23th January 2021 All Shift Gk Questions Asked
- RRB NTPC Exam 22th January 2021 All Shift Gk Questions Asked
- RRB NTPC Exam 21th January 2021 All Shift Gk Questions Asked
- RRB NTPC Exam 20th January 2021 All Shift Gk Questions Asked
- RRB NTPC Exam 19th January 2021 All Shift Gk Questions Asked
- RRB NTPC Exam 18th January 2021 All Shift Gk Questions Asked
- RRB NTPC Exam 17th January 2021 All Shift Gk Questions Asked